Kratom's legality is under threat!

KRATOM'S LEGALITY IS UNDER THREAT! THE BROAD TEXT OF THE SITSA ACT WILL GIVE THE ATTORNEY GENERAL HIMSELF THE AUTHORITY TO SINGLE-HANDEDLY BAN KRATOM. SIGN THE PETITION TO STOP OR AMEND THE SITSA ACT. CLICK HERE TO READ THE SENATE-PROPOSED SITSA ACT. CLICK HERE TO READ THE HOUSE-PROPOSED SITSA ACT.
How does the SITSA Act allow for a ban on Kratom? Click Here.

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Blog Mission

Kratom is an essential botanical remedy derived from Southeast Asia that helps millions of people with ailments around the world, including chronic pain, depression, anxiety, PTSD, addiction, and more. There can never be enough information to boost Kratom's reputation. The purpose of my blog is to provide as much information as I possibly can, as a resource to myself and others.
Primary topics will include:
- Why choose Kratom?
- My Kratom experience
- My ongoing opinions in the Kratom world
- Vendors I've tried and my critique
- Kratom news
- Ongoing federal Kratom legislation
- Kratom studies and surveys
- Links to Kratom websites
- Kratom videos
- Links to Kratom information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Co-Sign the AKA Statement to the Presidential Commission on the Opioid Crisis!

PLEASE add your name as a co-signer to the American Kratom Association's Statement to the Presidential Commission on the Opioid Crisis!!...